Top 5 Reasons to Attend Ohio's Leading Industry Conference
- Unlimited Track Hopping: Choose any session across all four tracks to build the agenda that's right for you.
- Leading Education: Get up to speed on key industry topics including 3D printing, smart manufacturing, hybrid vehicles, collaborative robots, machine learning, IIoT, and more.
- Undisputable Value: This is the only event of its kind in the region, featuring 30+ hours of in-depth, expert-led education—and it's free!
- Exclusive Networking: Make connections with industry professionals at receptions and networking activities throughout the two-day conference.
- Curated Tours: Join a tour of the show floor to meet top suppliers and dive deep into cutting-edge topics.
Register for Your Conference Pass Today!
Featured Speakers at the 2017 Conference
- Mark Cartellone, Director of Engineering and Regulatory Specialist, SmartShape
- Douglas Peterson, General Manager – Americas, Universal Robots
- Mark Noschang, Chief Robotics Engineer, Omron Automation and Safety
- Atul Mahamuni, Vice President – Internet of Things and IoT Analytics, Oracle
- Brenna Sniderman, Senior Manager – Integrated Research, Deloitte
- Chris Cronan, Robotics Coordinator, Honda of America Manufacturing
- Dr. Jody N. Hall, Ph.D., Vice President of Automotive Market, Steel Market Development Institute
- Subir Roy, Ph.D., Senior Technical Director of Manufacturing, Altair USA
Curated topics ensure you receive the breadth and depth of training needed to understand the core competencies and advancements in your field.
Industry leaders discuss strategies, products, or business models to give you tips and use-case examples from existing or soon-to-hit-the-market technologies.
An expert moderator guides a conversation with various industry experts, giving you rich insights through a range of diverse perspectives.
A one-hour guided tour of the show floor, focusing on a key theme at the forefront of the industry and highlighting cutting-edge technologies.
Who Attends This Conference
With more than 30+ hours of expert-led education on medtech, smart manufacturing, and battery tech, the conference at ADM Expo is attended by advanced design and manufacturing professionals who want to learn the latest strategies and techniques for turning concepts into competitive products. Last year, more than 600 delegates attended the conference, representing the region's leading companies, including:
Bonus! Access Hours of Networking & Expo Events
The insights don’t stop when the conference sessions end. Your pass also gives you full access to the expo, including hourly Center Stage presentations, new speed networking events, and Tech Theater sessions showcasing products and services from leading companies — plus access to leading suppliers, prize giveaways, and more.
Wednesday, March 7
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 8
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.