Top 5 Reasons to Attend Ohio's Leading Industry Conference
Critical Topics: With conference tracks on medtech, smart manufacturing, and battery technology, plus additional sessions at the expo, you'll learn the latest in 3D printing, hybrid vehicles, collaborative robots, machine learning, IIoT, design-driven development, and more.
Flexible Schedule: Build a learning plan that's right for you by selecting the sessions that interest you most from across four conference tracks and additional sessions at the expo.
Expert Speakers: Hear from innovators and thought leaders from Cleveland Clinic, Proto Labs, Universal Robots, Battelle, The Aerospace Corporation, Center for Automotive Research, and many others.
Exclusive Networking: Mix and mingle with like-minded professionals and leading experts from the region's top companies to build a valuable industry network.
It's All Free: With 30+ hours of conference content and 18 hours of sessions at the expo, this is Ohio's most comprehensive industry education. Educational programs of this caliber typically cost hundreds of dollars, but in Cleveland it's all FREE!
2018 Featured Speakers
- Tracy Albers, Ph.D., President & CTO, Rapid Prototype and Manufacturing LLC.
- Marwane Berrada, Senior Director, Product Development, Cleveland Clinic Innovations
- Oliver Christie, Artificial Intelligence Architect, Foxy Machine
- David Fuller, Systems and Operations Engineer, NASA Glenn Research Center
- Barry Kuban, Director, Electronics Core Facility, Medical Device Solutions, Cleveland Clinic
- Nicole Byram, Principal Engineer, Cleveland Clinic Department of Biomedical Engineering, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. James P. Nokes, Principal Director, Space Materials Lab, The Aerospace Corporation
- Brett Smith, Assistant Director of the Manufacturing, Engineering, and Technology Group and Co-Director of the CAR Management Briefing Seminars, Center for Automotive Research
- Bruce Welty, Chairman, Locus Robotics
Curated topics ensure you receive the breadth and depth of training needed to understand the core competencies and advancements in your field.
Industry leaders discuss strategies, products, or business models to give you tips and use-case examples from existing or soon-to-hit-the-market technologies.
An expert moderator guides a conversation with various industry experts, giving you rich insights through a range of diverse perspectives.
A one-hour guided tour of the show floor, focusing on a key theme at the forefront of the industry and highlighting cutting-edge technologies.
Who Attends This Event
With more than 48 hours of expert-led education on medtech, smart manufacturing, battery technology, and more, the conference and exhibition at ADM Expo is attended by advanced design and manufacturing professionals who want to explore the latest solutions, strategies, and techniques for turning concepts into competitive products. Last year, more than 2,600 professionals attended this event, including 600 conference delegates from leading companies such as:
Access 18+ Hours of Free Content on the Expo Floor
The insights don’t stop when the conference sessions end. Your pass also gives you full access to the expo, including hourly Center Stage presentations, networking events, and sessions showcasing products and services from leading companies — plus access to leading suppliers, prize giveaways, and more. Over 18 hours of expert-led content on the expo floor!
3D Printing Focus
Your expo pass gives you access to dedicated 3D printing education on the expo floor. Deep dive into the latest advancements for this industry game-changer with expert-guided tours of the hottest suppliers, free educational sessions, and a dedicated area showcasing the latest technologies.